Driver v380 changelog since v373
- Improved encoder inputs on several wheels and base combinations.
- Fixed LEDs staying on constantly until triggered again.
- Implemented fall back function if WQR or wheel firmware update fail to flash.
- Reworked Xbox communication to prevent freezes, especially going into and out of the Xbox mode and while using it
- Added feature so XBOX can turn off the base through “Switch off controller” function
- Optimized UHX button mapping
Podium Button Module Endurance:
- Improved speed of processing encoder inputs.
- Added buffer to prevent missing encoder inputs.
- Fixed missing USB commands.
ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2:
- Fixed Thumb Encoder missing inputs.
- Fixed Thumb Encoder registering wrong inputs in opposite direction.
- Improved processing LED commands.
Podium Hub + Button Clusters:
- Fixed PS Button and Mode change combination on CSL Elite Wheel Base +.
WRC Steering Wheel:
- Fixed WRC steering wheel not able to disable LED rev-stripe in the driver
- Now possible to flash steering wheel firmware
- Podium DD WQR firmware update re-enabled.
- Updated CSL E SW WRC picture.
- Fixed min and max buttons of manual pedal calibration not shown if wheel is not attached
- Fixed issue of wrong device property page opening
- Fixed issue of not both device entries (of bases which have them) worked to open the property page
- Firmware versions included:
- CSW V1 Base : V679 (NEW)
- CSW V2 Base : V679 (NEW)
- CSW V2.5 Base: V679 (NEW)
- CSL E Base: V679 (NEW)
- CSL E Base PS4: V679 (NEW)
- PDD Base: V679 (NEW)
- PDD WQR: V6
- CSL/CSW Motor: V22
- DD1/DD2 Motor: V40
- McLaren V31
- RFORMV2: V37 (NEW)
- PHUB: V3
- PBME: V14 (NEW)
- After the driver installation or firmware update, it is possible that the wheel base is not shown in the device list anymore. If this is the case, launch the driver installation again and run the repair function.
- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving.
- BME MPS first input change after booting not recognized, fine after the first input.
- MPM has not its own image in the driver property page but inputs are shown correctly.
- If the Podium DD is put into COMP mode for the first time after driver installation a restart might be needed so the property page can get opened without an error message.
- BME mouse emulation not working correctly
Please also take a look at the PDF instructions if you have questions or issues, there is a whole trouble shooting section and updating the firmware is explained step by step!